Follow Edipus

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Like Whoa!

Have you ever had a really bad day? I mean, really bad. Well, that was yesterday.

This came at a really bad time because I should've been riding the high of launching a new website for Edipus and enjoying the fruits of my labor while basking in its well-earned glory. Of course, that didn't happen.

I won't bore you with the soggy details but let's just say that on top of ruining my day, I might have suppressed someone else's and I'm not happy about that. It's one thing to be in your own Private Idaho and brood but to invite someone else into the vortex - well, that just ain't cool. 

So, to paraphrase the words of rapper Black Rob and his infamous hip hop hit: it truly is 'like whoa'. At least it was twenty four hours ago. 


P.S.
To You: I'm sorry. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice article. Thank goodness for kindness and forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete